Saturday, August 22, 2009

No, we cannot just get along!

I don't know how I get into these things - I guess the universe is a b-tch that wants to keep me grouchy. The following is my response to the most intellectually challenged website(EVER for now, maybe) my response is below.

Posted on www.topix.com


What a great post!

Yeah smelly, ugly, non-showering, interbred, turban wearing, monkeys. Whether Hindu or some other kind of other dude; Pakistani, Hindustani they are all Stanis to me.
They should go back to the muck they came from- while they're at take the g_d damn, dirty ass Puerto Ricans, worthless Cuban cockroaches and all other spics. But hey lets continue
And wish that they also take White Crakers, Negros, Chinks, Pollacks, Jews (never forget the Jews, they certainly will never let you) the Das boot German Nazis(Ay)rabs, (I)talians and the other 6,000,000,000 Humans alive today! For if just one of the different kinds of people alive today is inferior or worthless, then so are we all as a species.
I have never met a person Indian or otherwise, that would make me condemn a whole race! I admit freely to be one of the non-Indian men that is married to an Indian woman, and to Mr. Patel and others that defame women in general-be, careful because there is a special place in hell waiting for you! As for mine she is of the most beautiful guise and demeanor-be jealous.

Samir Patel= Hero until page 10 of this forum, because he embodied (in all his splendid stupidity)
The most important of all rights in a free society- freedom of speech.

Samir Patel= A spineless coward on page 10 when he states "Yes you are right. I should stop insulting the Germans, I am very sorry to insult you people and if I hurt your feelings. I don't hate the Germans in fact I secretly consider the Germans to be an Indo Germanic Aryans and admire their culture and contributions. Moreover, I hold zero spite towards the Englishman whom are also Indo-European. I believe my rage towards the Germans is the result of a few bad experiences with ignorant German people when I visited Berlin a few years back.
Sincere apologies".

Seems that somewhere along the way SP remembered that Indians; particularly Gujaratis (99.9% are Patels)know each other, or someone that knows you to a scary degree of certainty. The fear alone probably turned him ghostly white. He knows he would get a lot of anger directed at him from the Indian community.
Undoubtedly he is a bit dishonest when he claims that it was bad encounters with a few Germans while on vacation that made him so venomous. If you read his post you will see a pattern that targets white males, this is what a guy does when he loses a girl to an other guy: SORRY YOUR CHICK LEFT YOU MAN!

Samir Patel-has been transformed into the perfection on page 10 when he apologized because that's when he regains his humanity.

Other notables on this forum:

Otto Von Barron, and musician = some of the few human worth ignoring.

Elbebek- you are getting close to goodness, but there is darkness in you. Hope you will shift to the light.

Teutonic Prince
Yours, sir /madam is the only voice that is evolved in this forum. You are non-judgmental (hard to do with this crowd) compassionate and understanding. Truly you are worth knowing as human being.

Finally, whether moron or reasonable kind, a lot of people seem preoccupied by the swastika. Swastika= Iranian, The earliest consistent use of swastika motifs in the archaeological record date to the Neolithic Era. The symbol was found on a number of shards in the Khuzestan province of Iran. End of story.

Like it or not, we are all descendants of Africans( That's right folks we all got a little bit of James Brown in us- Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now....)that spread though the entire world giving rise to what Forensic Anthropologists generally recognize as the three races. Mongoloid, Negroid, and Caucasoid. End of story.

We, Humans whether believer of scientific principles or the divine are the Demons or Saints. We are capable of the most unthinkable evils or the most pure acts of love. We need to decide, are we going to work towards an Utopian world? Or destroy ourselves over stupid differences in superficial anatomy?

Me thinks the good part will prevail, You?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE SPELL
    I have been recommended Dr Love Solution, by Zilnas website When am searching for a tips to get my ex girlfriend back after I have hurt her over comments I made regarding her brother, who has a chronic drink problem, she travels down to see him on her day off, I said I admire her for what she is doing but Anthony needs to look after himself, as the person ends to make the effort to change his lifestyle, as he has been in constant trouble through drinking, and doesn't appear to want to change, she exploded and told me shedding want to see me again, I have apologized for being insensitive, sent her chocolates and wrote to her, but no response so i Contact Dr Love Phone number +2348038096203 drlovesolution@yahoo.com drlovespellcastersolution@gmail.com to ask if he help me with reuniting with my ex, and retaining her affection, trust, and for Maggie to see that I said what I did as I care for her deeply because i don't want to lose Maggie Dr Love told me the cost involved so i accept and pay for the fees so he promise me to wait for 48 Hours that she will Return back to me, as Dr love said Maggie call me and she said she will be at my place for dinner so i was very happy and am very glad to have her back. BIG Thanks to Dr Love.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete