Saturday, August 29, 2009

A sucker(s) is Blogged every minute.

I posted the following on Zen Habits. Oh! nooo, I'm begining to hear it Ta, Ta,da,Dat,Ta, tat,tat..(The Nutcracker Suite for Solo Piano Op. 71a)
http://zenhabits.net/2009/08/3-jedi-mind-tricks-to-feel-better-in-a-nanosecond/#more-3780

Wow What a great Blog!
It is sooo full of optimism, good cheer, and puppies, rainbows and unicorns!
But what it really reminds me is of the scams, that pump you full of ideas that are supposed to transform you into a superhuman. Most of the people leave comments that lead you to their own sites, where Lo and Behold! You are treated to something (not tangible) that is supposed to fix your life.
Come on which Scientologist, vegan hippie, new age guru is behind this dribble?
I propose a challenge; since all you self-discovering, life coaching gurus (I, more than anyone I know live by the principles of personal accountability, so please don't say I’m the one who has to take the steps that will bring me to success) have the answers; contact me transform me I'm open. Think of it, what a greater achievement then to help a miserable grouch such as myself.

http://miserablegrouch.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment